• Cranberry Salsa
• 1/2 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and finely diced
• 1 large green chili, deseeded and chopped finely
• 1/2 Spanish onion, finely diced
• 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
• 1/3 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
• Juice of 1 lime
• 4 free-range chicken fillet breasts, approximately 180g each
• 3 cups mixed green leaves
• 2 generous handfuls of green beans
Combine the salsa ingredients in a bowl and allow the flavors to combine by allowing it to sit for a couple of hours.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Brush the chicken with olive oil and seasoning. Heat a grill pan or barbecue to hot then add the chicken to sear on one side for a two minutes.
Turn the chicken and sear it on the other side for another two minutes. Place the chicken on a baking tray and place it in the oven to cook through for between 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve the chicken with the salsa on the top with an accompanying green salad.