• ½ cup onion, cut in cubes
• ½ cup carrot, cut in cubes
• ½ cup radish, cut in cubes
• ½ cup English cucumber, cut in cubes
• 6-7pc cherry tomatoes cut in halves
• ½ tsp rock salt
• 2 tbsp dill (chopped)
• 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
• ½ cup dried cranberries
• 1 green chili finely chopped (optional)½ tsp ground cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper powder to taste
Peel and cube the onion, carrot, radish, cucumber. Cut the tomatoes into halves.
Add all the cut vegetables to a large bowl and toss with the rock salt, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add green chili and ground cumin if desired.
Top off with chopped cranberries and serve.
About Saransh Goila:
Saransh Goila won a cooking game show in 2011, and has risen in the chef ranks since. Now the founder of an eponymous quick-serve chain called Goila Butter Chicken, Goila appeared as a guest judge on Masterchef Australia. Goila holds a record for the ‘Longest road journey by a chef’, travelling across India to discover regional cuisines, for 100 days.