• 1/2 ripe avocado
• 1/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
• 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 English cucumber
• 4 ounces smoked wild salmon, cut into 2-in. strips
• 1/4 cup microgreens (such as mini watercress)
• 2 tablespoons sturgeon caviar (optional) and cranberries
• 150 gm yogurt
• 5 tsp cranberries
• 2 tsp besan
• 1/4 tsp each of mace and cardamom powder
• 1 tsp garam masala
• 2 bayleaf
• 4 Tbsp ghee silver leaf for decoration
Combine avocado, yogurt, mayonnaise, wasabi, lime juice, and salt in a food processor; process until smooth.
Place mixture in a large ziplock bag; snip off 1 corner of bag to make about a 1/4-inch hole.
Slice cucumber diagonally into 32 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Pipe a pea-size amount of avocado cream onto each cucumber slice; place salmon on top of avocado cream.
Pipe remaining avocado cream (about 1/2 teaspoon per slice) on top of salmon. Top with microgreens and, if desired, caviar.
Recipe by Shama Khan