• 2 cups fresh cranberries
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
• 6 cups Tuscan kale, finely chopped
• 2 cups cooked wild rice
• 1½ teaspoons Dijon Mustard
• 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
• 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss cranberries with olive oil, thyme and sugar. Place in a glass baking sheet and roast until softened and slightly caramelized, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
Toss kale, chopped pecans, wild rice and roasted cranberries together. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, shallot, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss the dressing with the salad and massage until wilted. Serve immediately.